Continuing to push towards a full release, today we bring our community a handful of improvements and new content. Continuing to take steps in the right direction. Continue reading for a list of changes.
Server Update 2.0 2/9/21
+ Public release of rifts, beginning with four rifts. Air through Fire. Speak with the Goblin at home.
- Four easy tier rifts have been released into the game, make sure you suit up with potions, food~ and a strong team.
- Earn respective rift keys upon completion of a rift, and loot the Rift key chest for insane loot.
- Begin a rift if you have the respective totem, right-click to invite others to your session if they are near you.
- There is an announcement when a team has completed the rift.
+ Prestige system, along with adjusted experience rates. Speak with Mac in the center of home.
- Players may not accumulate prestige points.
- There is a sexy new announcement for when a player prestiges.
- Prestiging has very specific rewards, Mac can tell you more.
- Upon prestiging you get a 'head start' towards your next prestige tier.
- Prestige tiers have access to prestige exclusive items via Mac's shop.
- Implemented Prestige Mystery Box, exclusive to players who prestige.
+ Boss instancing
- If you prefer to be alone while bossing, you have options to instance 4 bosses.
- Speak with the Donator npc to instance a boss fight.
- If you lose items in the boss arena during your instance, speak with Torrell. He can replace them for a fee.
- Only players who have donated $30 + USD may instance a boss fight.
+ Loyalty system changes
- There are many new ways to accumulate Loyalty points.
- Implemented Loyalty Mystery Box.
- There is a respective Loyalty point shop for you to spend your points at.
+ Pet changes
- The Prince black dragon now gives an increased drop rate bonus.
- Pets are more difficult to obtain.
+ Donator features
- Donators may use a single altar to runecraft all runes with the correct talisman.
- There is an npc who sells talismans for donator's.
- Implemented the Wilderness agility course in the Donator zone.
- Gave more life to the Donator zone, and some other changes.
+ Simple ~::commands command for command info, and command changes.
- Anybody who has donated has access to the Donator zone, but players who have donated $30 + USD have the ::dzone command.
- Players who have donated $30+ USD have the ::rifts command.
Only anybody who has donated, or is staff~Has the ::yell command.
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow the player to mine with a Dragon Pickaxe (OR).
- Fixed the message appearing ~ "You have been stunned" upon logging in.
- Fixed some rare drop loot table bugs, involving the roll chance.
- Fixed major exploit for accumulating bulk amount of rewards for fishing Karambwan fish.
- Fixed some item degrading/depletion bugs, such as Amulet of the damned, and more.
- Fixed many other bugs based on community input.
Improvements or Enhancements
- Improved rare drop table roll loot notifications.
- Improved boss slaying announcements system.
- Adjusted bone depletion rate at Ectofuntus.
- Mithril, adamanite, and runite all require one piece of coal to smelt.
- You are not permitted to use ore on the furnace to smelt, just click it.
- Bracelets may now only be crafted at the Pottery oven.
- Revised all Iron man modes, they have access to the respective shops and items they can buy.
- Made some other iron man mode changes.
- Removed item toggling.