RULES OF AURELIUS
These are the rules that are to be followed when playing Aurelius, please keep in-mind all of these have been put in place to sustain the server and the communities wellbeing.
- Multilogging in the wilderness is a punishable offence.
- Multilogging for meteorite dust is a punishable offence.
- Bug abusing is STRICTLY unacceptable. Depending on the severity and previous records, you may be permanently banned.
- Publicly humiliating players & staff is unacceptable under ANY circumstance.
- Any form of RWT will result in a permanent ban, no questions.
- Advertising is not allowed, this includes OTHER servers.
- Racial/derogatory/sexist language or terms of any kind will result in a mute.
- Scamming of any kind is a serious offence. Evidence needs to be supplied and punishment will depend on severity.
- Third party software to gain an advantage over another player (I.E Autoclicking or scripting) is a bannable offence.
- Autotyping is allowed as long as it's set to 10seconds as a MINIMUM.
- Impersonating another player or staff member is a serious offence
- Any attempt to DDoS (or threatening to DDoS a player/the server) will result in an instant ban.
- Evading any kind of given punishment is an offence, and will result in a permanent ban.
- Exposing personal information of another player is not tolerated under ANY circumstance and will be dealt with accordingly.
- Lying to a staff member is a serious offence. We have logs for everything.
- Gambling/buying/selling/giving away accounts will result in a PERMANENT ban for the buyer AND the seller.
- Hacking a player's account is a serious offence.
- Account usernames containing profanity and/or any sort of racial slur is a serious offence.
- Deliberately standing on a player's duel is an offence.
- Repeating previous rule breaches is a bannable offence.
- Multi-voting is a punishable offence.
- Withholding information about other rule-breakers is a serious offence. It's your obligation to report it.
- Any sort of disrespect to a member of our team will not be tolerated. We're here to help you.
- If you do not agree with a staff member's decision, respectfully report it on the forums so it can be reviewed by the Administrators.
- Intentionally creating false reports against a player or a staff member is a serious offence.
- Luring under ANY circumstance will not be tolerated. You will be jailed.
- Asking for assistance from a member of staff whilst in the wilderness (with lure intentions) will result in a ban.
- Teleblocking a player and then teleporting is not allowed. The decision of punishment depends on the situation.
- Fake drop parties/giveaways no matter how harmless will result in jail time. Repeating the offence result in a ban.
- Those advertising on behalf of the fake host will also be subject to a punishment.
- Safespotting is a punishable offence. This falls under bug abuse, and therefore may result in a ban.
- Item lending is at the owner's risk. Members of staff are under no obligation to return your items without proof of items lost.
- Account sharing IS allowed, though is at the owners' risk.
- A staff's decision is ALWAYS final, no questions. As stated above, if you do not agree with their decision, RESPECTFULLY report it on the forums, explaining the situation and your reasoning.
- The user reporting will ALWAYS be required to have video evidence, screenshot, or a staff member must witness it with their own eyes.
We expect these rules to be followed, be a good player and human being, we want a safe friendly space where people come and play to escape reality.
Thank you all for taking the time to read.
- Thank you from the whole Aurelius Staff Team