Please use this template when applying for any staff position, thank you.
1. How old are you and where are you from?
2. Tell us a bit about yourself (hobbies, pets, partner, irl job e.g)
3. How long have you been playing the server/Runescape?
4. Have you had experience in the role you're applying for, and if so; where?
5. What can you bring to the table? (Unique ideas, assisting coding, software, gfx e.g)
6. You're met with a problem - A good friend of yours has been exploited for bug abuse and receives a penalty (ban/jail/mute etc) they come complaining to you to lessen the sentence or an attempt to persuade staff members otherwise, what do you do?
**** PROMOTIONS WILL BE DECIDED BY COMMUNITY VOTES I.E - REPLIES BACK TO THIS THREAD - AND ALSO DECIDED BY STAFF TEAM ****
We do understand that commitment to your life takes absolute precedence, but would also like the see the servers success along with it's staff team. If you couldn't assist in game at times, it definitely helps to be reachable via discord. Keeping the forums active and fresh with posts also goes along way for the server and it's growth. This all comes as part of being a staff member.