Topic: A friendly reminder about Bug abuse.  (Read 351 times)

moneynewxbl

(Username: DYLAN)
    • View Profile

A friendly reminder about Bug abuse.
« on: February 10, 2021, 05:26:25 AM »
I'm not a stiffler, I'm a chill person. But we can't have bug abuse happening any longer. I work hard to fix bugs and exploits and I need your help as a community to help me do a better job. I will do my best to fufill all requests and continue to make improvements, and bring you fresh new content that you will enjoy. Upon a full release we need to be bulletproof, you as our BETA players will be our most valuable members for time to come. Please help us improve the server more. No more bug abuse, if it were a full release that may have resulted in a ban. Thanks everyone for contributing to the server and making it a better place.

~Dylan (Founder/owner)

Sicario

(Username:
WARNING)
    • View Profile

• Member Awards
    Completionist - Awarded to players that reach all 99s Pocket Change I - Awarded to players that have donated more than $10 to the server, thank you! Pocket Change II - Awarded to players that have donated more than $30 to the server, thank you! Extreme Contributor - Awarded to players that have donated more than $75 to the server, thank you! Faithful Contributor - Awarded to players that are financially faithful to the server, we appreciate you a lot!
    Royal Contributor - Awarded to players that have financially exceeded donation expectations. Serious respect, we appreciate you a lot! Timeless Contributor - Awarded to players that have financially exceeded donation expectations. Serious respect, we appreciate you a lot! Sovereign Contributor - Awarded to players that have financially exceeded donation expectations. Serious respect, we appreciate you a lot! Prestigious - Awarded to players to reach Prestige 1 Billionare! - Awarded to players that have reached 1B+ in NET WORTH in highscores
    Just Keep Digging - Awarded to players that have done 100+ clue scrolls Getting Hot! - Awarded to players that have obtained the infernal cape
Re: A friendly reminder about Bug abuse.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 04:25:31 PM »
The entire staff team stands by these and there won't be any special treatment. This is across the board, it's do the right thing instead of just benefitting yourself.
Depending on the specifics of the bug, you'll get a warning but in severe cases it'll be a ban no doubt.

I'm sure you can all understand.
Sicario 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk